Mission: Learn
Duration: Unknown
This information would be terribly limited if a soldier in Iraq was sent for a mission, or a spy undertaking a task. But being a human, this is all we get, and we must make the best of it. Each mission is unique yet similar.
Now, I'm not here to preach, not at all. I'm here to explore. I will make a promise with you. I will not write about myself, but write about other people, things, experience. Even though it won't be about me, it will be from my perspective. I will also write stories, and have this be sort of a journal for all my imagination. I don't know how that will work out, but hey its worth the try!
Also, a warning: I'm extremely cheesy, as you can see by this post. So, on that note, I will end my little introduction, and start on my post.
El
I think you have a bright future, as bright as the Colorado Sunrise!
ReplyDeleteThank you Cyn, same goes for you!
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty awesome!! :)
ReplyDelete